12.03.2013

25 bag tutorials

Do you like bags?
Do you like having one for any and every occasion? Well, this post is for you.
25 Bag Sewing Patterns.  All in one convenient spot.

From Messenger bags, to back packs to bags to carry diapers and wipes.  It's here.  Check it out.
A few of my personal favorites are:
The Bustle Backpack.  how darling are these?
 The ever important Wipes and Diaper carrier.  I loathe having these items strewn about my bag.  It's already hard enough trying to find things in my bag without having to sift through a pile of diapers!
 Sunglasses case.  Another item easily lost in my bag, that a case would prove beneficial!
What's your favorite bag?
Check these great bags out and head on over to southernfabric.com to pick your perfect fabric to make something.  Remember, we're having lots on sale right now, so go check it out!
*all photos from crazy little projects*

1 comment:

  1. So fun! I've pinned this next time I need to make a bag!! Thanks for putting this together. Emily

    ReplyDelete